Sunday, February 22, 2009

Straight Like That

"Always Something There to Remind Me" by Naked Eyes

...I walk along the city streets you used to walk along with me / and every step I take reminds me of just how we used to be...

I am on the hunt for Mei Fun Noodles, something serious.

I first had them several weeks ago but I mysteriously forgot about them.

They have reappeared in my mind's kitchen but I cannot make them appear before me. I have called so many Chinese restaurants near my parents' house (with whom I am visiting for the weekend) and none of them carry Mei Fun noodles on their menu.

I need Mei Fun noodles. There is nothing that has been consistently supportive and loving and caring and dependable quite like food. And I love her back twice as much as she can say she loves me.

My auntie noticed that I lost weight too. Call, text, email, facebook, myspace me if you find and can bring me some Mei Fun noodles.

No comments: