Saturday, April 11, 2009

So You Walked In

"Epiphany" by Chrisette Michele

...no more wonderin' what you been doin' / where you been sleepin' / i'm leavin' / i'm leavin'


The best part of this song is the end. There is this snag or discord or something that is the sound of breaking up. I'm glad Chrisette is back.


So, don't be mad or judge me or something, but I'm in Miami. Yes. Again. It was so fun last time I cried on the plane returning to the good old Commonwealth.


Of course I cried over someone. I am not so generic of a human being so as to cry about the separation from a place.


I came back though so as to repay myself for those tears. And it has been the splendid thing of art. If my life were art, this would be the funniest, most interesting foreign indie film or the grandest installation.


I did an exhausting table dance and then I cleaned up and then I made lunch and we ate lunch in the center of the room on a insidious and sophisticated table with the ability to be dismembered at any given moment. We ate lunch in the center of the room like an indie film scene in an Italian or Portugese villa with cheese, chicken, bread, hummus, tomatoes, and enchantment.


And he says all of the right things without a clue. Ikea here we come.


(good entry about my life in code).

No comments: