Thursday, January 29, 2009

Buck and a Quarter

The winter is unkind, selfish, and without the solace of sanguinity. I am not a fan.

But winter negotiations of fashion are handsome. She requires layers and begs for demureness with smatterings of color.

Shallow as it may sound, the bitter tappings on my ears by the wind are made tolerable by thick black leggings, a Napoleon Bonaparte styled peacoat, a silk scarf and blue suede shoes.

I ventured to the mall, heart rapidly beating, wallet trembling and begging for mercy. After leaving F.XXI, my other half wanted to investigate Journeys. She is in love with some Converse's that she couldn't find anywhere, but were present that day. And I...I have dreamt of blue suede, slouch boots. Amazingly, the exact style that I fantacized about came to meet, in my perfect 7.5 narrow.

So I bought them. And any time that I walk in them, I remember that I can do it by myself, no matter how they feel that I should be broken for my wrong(s). I have to do bad all by myself. I can't eat stupid for breakfast every morning.

No comments: