Monday, June 1, 2009

Wasted Space

"Walking on the Moon" by The Dream

I love The Dream. His music is so amazing and it is so different. Hip hop is really buggin' right now. I hate what I hear on the radio. Even the R&B is saddening.

The Dream, Keri Hilson, Chrisette Michele, and Kanye West need to work on some musical mending because our music is taking on a semblance of idiocy.

Imprison Souljah Boy Tell 'Em.

I broke my phone, finally. And filed an insurance claim and was sent another one. It is also a Samsung Glyde, the newer version son. Dope.

The other phone was so frustrating. And this new version allows for more manual manipulation of icons and applications. It loads faster and it listens to me. I got stuff.

It is a little disappointing however because none of my ringtones could be transferred. Oh well.

There is music elsewhere.

My old lady apologized to me. She bought me chocolate and made my favorite breakfast yesterday. It made me upset mainly because I wanted to stay mad at her. She never, ever recants or apologizes or even slightly suggests that she could have been wrong. Therefore it was only right that I ackowledge it.

And I am trying. She is not a horrible person. She is just still angry (like I still am) and she has a bad temper which allows her to say very mean things that I don't think she always means.

That said, it doesn't heal me. It hurt my feelings enough to remind me that I have never had her sympathy and frustrated me into submission. It will always be this way. She will always be this way. We will always have very different versions of this same production. So I won't share my version anymore and won't ask for hers either.

Lastly, dammit, my mouth. Usually, my mouth causes me trouble as the relayer of my thoughts. Now, it hurts. My adult teeth came in later than usual. My wisdom teeth have only appeared in the last few years. It hurts when they protrude, but it is resolved quickly. That is what I thought this was. It's not. I have been in pain for over a week, the gums around the wisdom tooth on the right are highly inflamed, I can't chew on the right side and even the chewing on the left has to be slow and soft (so that my food is not being chewed that well), smiling, swallowing, or any strenuous movement of my mouth is painful. The general bullsh*t.

I have been awakened by the pain for the past 4 nights now and must take some Tylenol Extra Strength in order to return to my slumber. This morning was the last damn straw. I went to the dentist office that our insurance has suggested and made an appointment for 4:30p this afternoon. This dentist better be Jesus of Dentistry and make it good or I will take out the right side of my mouth by myself.

No comments: