Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Music (Still Need H.E.R.)

"Strength, Courage, & Wisdom" by India.Aire
...inside my voice there is a soul / and inside my soul there is a voice...

I don't think people love music like we do. I don't think people understand what music does for a body. People think my tattoo is "gay"...You're not a musician Z...You don't sing Z...Why Music Notes?

Because I love Her. I love Her to death. Like other people have tats of their lovers, I got a tat of my lover's name too. And that's fine.

The worst thing in the world could happen to me and I have a feeling that even then, She'll be able to comfort me. And it won't be temporary either.

Because comfort is always temporary. No one can be around all the time to remind you that you will be okay, that you're a champ, that you're perfect (by you I mean Christina), that you're dope, that you're strong, that you're cool. They can tell you occasionally. They can text you sometimes and tell you. But, thanks to mp3 players, music can tell you all the time; always be a comfort.

Courtesy of my best girl, my man, my love...Music...

No comments: